Businesses across the world are finding new ways to adapt to the new market environment.
Like a chameleon. Small businesses are switching to produce cleaning, medical, and other essential supplies that are in high demand.
- B2B to B2C. Food wholesaler and distributor Baldor Specialty Foods switched from serving restaurants to serving directly to consumers after an 85% crash in sales.
- My booze! Gyn factories in London are starting to produce hand sanitizer while targeting consumers and hospitals.
- Dior sanitizer. Luxury perfume maker Christian Dior is starting to create hand sanitizer.
- Jean masks. French jean maker 1083 has started producing makeshift sanitary masks to give to health staff across France.
How does it affect my wallet?
Teamwork makes the dream work. With companies amping up production of essential supplies, the Coronavirus will fight the full force of the world’s industrial gains.
- Last week Trump announced the invoking of the Defense Production Act to wage war against the disease.
Don’t want to miss our financial news you can finally use? Subscribe to our newsletter – it’s free!